'Love' Cardboard Sign
My friend had these cardboard signs in her kids' rooms. I liked them and made them for my girls.
Total Time: 2 hours
- letters for tracing
- X-acto knife
- glue gun
- Cut four pieces of cardboard. Be sure each is large enough for the letters you're going to trace.
- Trace "love" on each piece of cardboard.
- Then cut out using your scissors or knife.
- Glue all 4 pieces together.
- Cover them in your choice of paper. I also added little diamonds to them.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!