FancyDesserts

Luscious Raspberry Whipped Cream

Vote for this contest contender!

Raspberry whipped cream is not only delicious, the red tones will make for a beautiful topping for your desserts this season. I adore homemade whipped cream but I'm not a huge fan of sitting around waiting for cream to puff, even with electric beaters. Adding flavours and colours to whipped cream often cause the cream to get too wet and lose their beautiful puff. Here is how to make a thick and creamy berry whipped cream very quickly with a food processor.

Total Time: 3 minutes

1. In a food processor, pulse freeze-dried raspberries and sugar until fine, about 1 minute.
  2. Add whipping cream and mix with a spoon or spatula to make sure there is no sugar or dried fruit caked to the bottom edges of the food processor.
  3. Pulse until thick and creamy, about 1 to 2 minutes, depending on the power of your machine. Enjoy immediately or place in an airtight container and refrigerate up to 1 week. You will not have to rewhip this, it will stay stabilized!
  4. Ad

My my, you've made a moose, my deer. Looks delish!

I hope you try it sometime.. It's super naughty but so easy to make :)