Our daughter took these to school as a birthday treat. These cookies have the chewiness of a chocolate chip cookie and the fun colors of M&Ms.
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 30-40 cookies
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Using a mixer, beat until smooth.
- Add eggs and beat until combined.
- Slowly add flour mixture to the butter mixture, mix well.
- Add M&Ms and gently fold them into the dough.
- Using a cookie scoop (or a Tbsp.) onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove cookies from cookie sheet and cool completely on a wire rack. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!