Macaroni and Cheese
This is one of my family's favorites. It's also a great dish to take to someone in need or to a potluck dinner.
- 1 1/2 cup elbow macaroni
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, cubed
- Cook macaroni in boiling salted water until tender then drain.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat,
- Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
- Add milk.
- Cook and stir until thick and bubbly.
- Add cheese, stir until melted.
- Mix macaroni with the cheese sauce.
- Pour into 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 F for 35-40 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.