Magazine Bowl Gift Basket
The holidays are around the corner. If you need an inexpensive gift basket, you can make one with a paper bowl and decorate it with magazine scraps.
Then, I filled the bowl "basket" with items I purchased to give as gifts for a discounted price after coupons/sale/freebies.
Total Time: 25 minutes + drying time
- paper bowl
- Mod Podge and brush or glue
- cellophane paper
- Cut strips of paper from magazines.
- Using modpodge or glue, glue down strips of magazine.
- Repeat until bowl is completely covered with the strips of paper. Fold the ends over and secure down with glue. As an accent and for a more personalized touch, I cut out a large letter of the recipient's initial. Allow to dry.
- Ready to fill "bowl" with small gifts. I included a seasonal candle, face masks, hair masks, little samples, etc.
- Using cellophane paper wrap the bowl and secure with ribbon for your gift basket!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!