Magtronic Control Panel

I have a 2 pole und.lab. inc list 20 amp breaker, that I need to replace for my heat pump with a 30 amp 2 pole breaker. Is any current breaker brand compatible? Or where might I find this exact replacement?

Only the advice of a professional would be able to answer this. This is not something to second guess and would need to be careful!

Your question really belongs on an electrical forum. I know electricity and can tell you as much as I know. The box and the wiring will determine if the 30amp 2 pole breaker can fit in this box safely. You are not really giving that much information to go on to tell you the truth. I'd really need to see the box and wiring to determine if this would work safely for you. I think that you should get a professional opinion from a certified electrician before changing this out or visit your electrical store and buy the same size fuse and replace it.

Home and Garden Repair Electronics (Large)July 15, 2020
📓
🌻
😷
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Magtronic-Control-Panel.html

Electronics (Large)Repair