Make Big Showy Flowers from Plastic Tablecloths

I needed some big beautiful flower displays for a party. I asked for and received the plastic tablecloths that my local Tricky Tray was throwing out after their event. I created these beautiful flowers with them!

Great for Mother's Day, parties, showers, and even as beautiful gift toppers!

Total Time: 5 minutes each

• plastic table cloths
  • rubber bands or string
  • scissors

1. I laid out the table cloth on my floor and just started folding it in half.
  2. Each time I folded it, I would cut the folded side.
  3. No need to worry about being perfect or fancy.
  4. Keep folding and cutting until you get to a size you'd like for your flower.
    I eventually cut the sheet in half and used 15 sheets per flower.
  5. Then I accordian folded the square pieces. Again, no need to be lined up perfectly!
  6. I added a rubber band to the center of most, but you can also add a string or cord if you would like to eventually hang your flowers.
  7. I left some edges squared, but also tried to cut some of the edges in scallops for pretty petal designs.
  8. I pulled the pieces apart from one another and even bunched up the petals in my hands a bit so they weren't too uniform.
  9. I think they are lovely and remind me of peonies!
  10. I will be placing them in the middle of some tables as a centerpiece, but you can hang them, add them to vases or even onto gifts!

Crafts Recycled Crafts DecorOctober 2, 2019
🎃
🍂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Make-Big-Showy-Flowers-from-Plastic-Tablecloths-1.html