Make Ramen in a Bowl

Here is a great tip for making ramen easier and with less mess.

This video is part of the following guide which includes step-by-step instructions and other tips.

Ramen noodles can easily be prepared in a bowl using boiling water, saving on cleaning up a pot. Add your own extra ingredients and make it a meal. This is a guide about make ramen in a bowl.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

My teenage sons make ramen like this all the time. I have an electric kettle so they don't even have to turn on the stove. This was a great relief if they were home alone or distracted.

One thing I like to do is to add veggies into the bowl before I add the water. I like chopped spinach, green onions, herbs, mushrooms, corn, peas; anything that will cook fast with the boiling water. It makes the ramen a bit more nutritious.