Making Avocado Quick Bread

Category Quick
The avocado is not a vegetable, technically it is a single seed berry, so what better fruit to incorporate into a traditional quick bread recipe. This sweet bread with hints of cinnamon and clove has a delightful flowery aroma and is quite delicious. Try some; the recipe follows.

I had a couple avocados that had been in the fridge for a few extra days. I thought they might be a bit too old, they weren't, but I was committed to trying to make quick bread. I found this recipe on the tablespoon.com site and then changed it up a tiny bit. If I make it again I will definitely add chopped walnuts. The batter had a delightful flowery aroma and the bread itself is delicious.

Avocado Quick Bread slices on plate

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Breads QuickDecember 13, 2019
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-04 06:05:31 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️