Making Bath Bombs

I am a first time bath bomb maker and I was not able to put the mix in the molds as soon as I finished mixing the ingredients and it hardened. I was wondering if there was a way to salvage it and still be able to make bath bombs or do I need to throw it away and start over?

Break into small pieces and use them

There are two schools of thought..one says reform them using water soluble paper... which seems expensive and unnecessary when least expensive and easiest trick is to crush them up, put them in a pretty jar, and use them with a spoon or scoop for your bath. Once you get the right mix, if you have any other mold fails, you can add the jarred version to your repertoire! They make cute gifts!! Have fun with the process!!!

I agree with Pghgirl40 that it would be a waste of your time and money to try to "reconstruct" your bath bombs.

I was "gifted" a basket of homemade bath bombs and when we opened the wrappings several of the bombs were broken and the presenter was so unhappy that I had to think of how to still use them.

So I did just what Pghgirl40 suggested, found a nice clear glass jar and crushed the broken bombs and they looked nice in the jar and ould still be used in the bath.

Everybody was happy with the results so why not give this suggestion a try?