Making Double Chocolate Toffee Cookies
These melt in your mouth double chocolate toffee cookies are the perfect cookie to add to your recipe box. These have cocoa, chocolate chips and toffee bits and are done in a jiffy.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Melt in your mouth goodness - perfect for the holidays.
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 dozen
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed, brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chips and toffee bits.
- Place by spoonful on greased baking sheets. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.
CommentsRead More Comments