Making Funfetty Cake Bites
Cake with colorful sprinkles inside is fun to surprise the kids. Try these funfetty cake bites for your youngster's next party.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Confetti cake, that's how some people call it here in my place. Its just a cake with colorful bits inside. It is best to serve during the holidays, because kids love sweets and colors as well.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 min.
Total Time: 30 minutes more or less
Yield: 24 pcs.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 pc egg
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup rainbow candy sprinkles
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Combine all dry ingredients except candy sprinkles.
- Whisk in egg and butter. Mix well.
- Pour milk and vanilla extract. Continue mixing.
- Now, sprinkle candies and fold into mixture.
- Transfer batter in 1 oz cupcake molds.
- Bake on 175 C for 15-20 minutes.
- Frost your cupcakes and serve.