Making Funfetty Cake Bites
December 18, 2019
Confetti cake, that's how some people call it here in my place. Its just a cake with colorful bits inside. It is best to serve during the holidays, because kids love sweets and colors as well.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 min.
Total Time: 30 minutes more or less
Yield: 24 pcs.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 pc egg
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup rainbow candy sprinkles
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Combine all dry ingredients except candy sprinkles.
- Whisk in egg and butter. Mix well.
- Pour milk and vanilla extract. Continue mixing.
- Now, sprinkle candies and fold into mixture.
- Transfer batter in 1 oz cupcake molds.
- Bake on 175 C for 15-20 minutes.
- Frost your cupcakes and serve.
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2022-10-25 13:49:45 in 4 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.