Making Grapefruit Potpourri
Release a luscious citrus aroma into your home by making your own dried grapefruit potpourri. This is a page about making grapefruit potpourri
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is a way to dry grapefruit or other citrus to make potpourri decor.
- grapefruit, as many as you like
- metal tray or pizza pan
- Pick your fruit and using a knife cut off and discard ends of fruit.
- Cut thin slices so the dry time can be faster. Cut out the pulp in the middle and discard along with the seeds.
- Place as many slices as you'd like on a metal tray.
- Place outside to dry in the sun. This will take a few days. Once dry, arrange in a bowl or tie with ribbon to hang and enjoy ! :)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.