Making Marbled Eggs
This project is fun and unique. You will never get the same look twice by using artificial eggs. These take only minutes to make plus drying time.
- 6 to12 artificial eggs
- disposable cups
- assorted nail polish
- floral sponge
- Take your cups and fill half full with water.
- Take a skewer and insert through the bottom of your egg.
- With nail polish colors of your choice, add a few drops of color into the cups of water.
- Take your egg/skewer and swirl around in the water mixture.
- Stand it up in the floral sponge to dry.
- Use several cups to make different colors.
- Once dry, add the eggs to your spring arrangement/decoration.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!