Quick Marbled Nail Art
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
November 1, 2017
A while ago, I shared with ThriftyFun how I do marble nail art with a water technique. This is a how-to for when you want it done fast!
Link: Water Method Marbled Nail Art Tutorial
- 3 bottles of nail polish, different colours
- 1 nail dotting tool or a toothpick
- 1 clear topcoat (optional)
- Start by painting your nails with a base colour and let dry.
- Working one nail at a time, as not to let any of the colours dry, paint another coat of the base colour. Quickly add three dots of your second colour, spaced apart.
- Quickly add your third colour, adding big dots between the previous dots.
- Take your dotting tool or toothpick and starting from the center, swirl the colours together working outwards.
- Continue with the other nails. Let dry then use a clear topcoat to seal the ridges where you've made a swirl indentation.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.