Marbled Nail Art
This is a page about creating marbled nail art
. This marbled effect is eye catching and easy to apply to your nails.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
June 19, 2012
Here's an easy and fun way to do really beautiful nail art at home. I get compliments on them every time!
- small glass or plastic bowl
- water, room temp.
- Scotch tape
- clear base/top coat polish
- nail polish, different colors
- nail polish remover
- Choose a couple colors of nail polish you'd like to marble.
- Apply a base coat to your nails. Let dry.
- Fill a plastic bowl with room temperature water.
- Put scotch tape around your nails to make it easier to remove extra polish.
- Choose a polish, take out the brush. Hold it over the bowl of water and allow one droplet to fall in (hold close to water's surface). The color will spread.
- Do the same with another polish, and drop the polish in the center of the first polish. Keep alternating colors until desired levels are achieved.
- Taking a toothpick and swirl around the surface to make marbled designs.
- Quickly dip your nail, face down, into the design and pick up. Let dry a few seconds, then remove the scotch tape from around your nail.
- Remove excess polish from around your nail with a q-tip dipped in nail polish remover.
- When polish is dry, apply a clear top coat.
By attosa from Los Angeles, CA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.