Making Your Own Nail Decals
This is a guide about making your own nail decals
. Nail decals can be quite expensive, but you can save a lot of money by making your own.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I love nail art, but the more DIY it is, the more proud I am to wear it. Okay, I save a lot of money, too! Here's how to make your own with stuff you have already have on hand.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 bottles of nail polish
- Scotch tape
- zig zag or regular scissors
- Paint a little square of nail polish on your Scotch tape. While it dries, paint your nails with a contrasting colour.
- When completely dry, take your scissors and cut out thin strips. My example uses zig zag scissors for a zig zag nail decal. You can do plain strips or go wild with your imagination.
- Place your nail decals firmly on your nail. Trim edges with scissors.
- Add a clear top coat for durability, if you'd like them to stay on longer.
October 5, 20150 found this helpful
Great job, very cool....and I love your midi-rings! :)
January 6, 20160 found this helpful
Thanks, Melissa, queen of midi-rings! ;)