What Can I Use to Practice Nail Art?

Category Nail Tips
When learning how to do nail art designs it's important to have a practice hand. Get ideas on what to use to practice nail art in this guide.

Are there any things I can use to imitate nails? I know this is a weird question, but my best friend can do nails really good. She can do zebra stripes, polka dots, and a lot more. I want to be able to practice, but my sisters already have their nails done and don't want them ruined. I need something to imitate nails so I can practice. Please help.

By key

Answers

Best Answer

How about the fake nails from the dollar store? You could use clay or glue to fasten them to a box or something to hold them still and practice on them. There are usually 20 or more in a package.

Best Answer

I like the idea also of the fake nails, you could get several packs from the 'everythings a dollar' type stores. You could even glue them onto straws, or onto the edge of an old book, for practice.

Best of luck to you! I admire the painted designs I see on nails, to be able to do something so pretty, on such a tiny surface!

Best Answer

Why don't you buy a pair of gardening gloves and fill them with uncooked rice, stitch them up at the top. Apply some fake nails to the tips with hot glue and practice. When they are worn out, pull them off and apply new ones. Good luck and have fun!

I agree, cheap fake nails would be the way to go.