Making Room to Craft

I live alone here in New York. I have been disabled for so long and deeply depressed. I have been wanting to craft and began shopping. This pile in my living room is the result of yesterday's trip.

You see that bed. It's in my second unused room. You see that closet it's used for storing other people goods, the boxes and all. I have company every few months so a month can go by and only my aide is here. I don't want to make a quick decision and regret it. Would you give up that bed for a craft room? As you can see I am not thinking of crafting in my living room.

I can't craft unless it's behind a door. I still might have to clean before bed. I stopped crafting due to not having a room before. Thank you. I could not bend so I have to leave that on the floor for someone to help me move in case your wondering.

Best Answer

My first move would be to tell the people whose things are at your house to come and get them, as the closet will be used for a craft closet.

Dont get rid of the bed. You may want to have a friend or relative spend the night.

(I used the closet and the room is now available in case of that..I don't know if I would be comfortable wit my guest sleeping in there now. )

Organizing CraftsJanuary 7, 2018
🌻
🎃
🎂