Making Soda Jello
Use any soda pop or sparkling water to add delicate bubbles to jello desserts. Soda jello can be extra sweet so unflavored gelatin may be preferred.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is a way to make a refreshing Jell-O using any flavored soda.
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 1.5 hrs. refrigerated
- 1 big box Jello (any flavor)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold soda (any flavor)
- Gather your ingredients.
- Boil 2 cups water. Pour the jello packet into a bowl (a stainless steel bowl can spin when mixing).
- Add the boiling water slowly and then mix for 2 min. I use a fork to dissolve it better.
- Add 2 cups cold soda and mix again for 2 min. The fork helps to add some bubbles to the top.
- Cover the jello and place it into the refrigerator. Refrigerate for about 1.5 hrs. After it is solid add some cool whip if you'd like. Enjoy some refreshing Jello! :)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.