Making a 1/2 Pie for a Half Birthday

In our family, we usually celebrate our kids' half birthday by purchasing them a 1/2 pie from the store. However this year I decided to try searching the internet for a 1/2 pie pan, in the off chance that I could actually find one. What do you know; Amazon sells one! It is called the Split Decision pie pan and I am in love with it. It cost a few dollars more than one 1/2 pie which is going to save me a lot of money over the years.

To purchase: Split Decision Pie Pan

It is actually better than what I had in mind because it has multiple options. You can bake 1/2 a pie, two different 1/2 pies, or swap out the bottom and bake a whole pie. So it also is great for the times that you can't decide on a flavor that will make everyone happy. :)

Whether you want to give our tradition a try or you want to have harmony at Thanksgiving, you should get this pie pan!

*** Half for her and half for everyone else to share! :)

Very cute idea for the children. How special they must feel. 1/2 pie should appeal to many of us.
Now to find a 1/2 pie recipe. LOL G.G. Vi

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJanuary 16, 2015
🎃
🌻
🎂