Making a Cardboard Dog House
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 433 Posts
November 17, 2017
I made my pup Oreo a cardboard dog house. She loves sleeping in it. She loves getting away from the kids and spends a lot of time in it.
- glue gun
- wrapping paper
- black marker
- Decide how big or small you want it then measure accordingly. Cut out the door with an X-acto knife.
- Glue that part to your floor of your dog house and cut out a window.
- Glue the rest of the walls on your dog house.
- Glue on the top part of the roof.
- Then cover the front part of roof with cardboard.
- Cut a small piece of cardboard and put your dog's name on it. Glue it on the front and cover it with paper or paint.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.