Making a Cardboard Dog House
I made my pup Oreo a cardboard dog house. She loves sleeping in it. She loves getting away from the kids and spends a lot of time in it.
- glue gun
- wrapping paper
- black marker
- Decide how big or small you want it then measure accordingly. Cut out the door with an X-acto knife.
- Glue that part to your floor of your dog house and cut out a window.
- Glue the rest of the walls on your dog house.
- Glue on the top part of the roof.
- Then cover the front part of roof with cardboard.
- Cut a small piece of cardboard and put your dog's name on it. Glue it on the front and cover it with paper or paint.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!