Making a Love Grows Valentine Card
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 408 Posts
January 23, 2018
This Valentine's Day, celebrate your love for your significant other with this easy card. Using a printout of a tree and hearts punched from an old calendar page, this card is also easy on the pocket.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: one card
- printout of the provided drawing of a tree
- 11 x 5.4 in rose pink texture cardstock
- suitable page from an old calendar - in this case, a page with pink roses was used
- 0.2 in wide cerise pink satin ribbon
- two pink 5mm rhinestone flower stickers
- one purple 5mm rhinestone flower sticker
- quick-drying craft glue (such as Bostik Clear)
- 0.4 in high heart shaped paper punch
- standard scissors
- Score the rose pink texture cardstock to create a card sized 5.4" x 5.4".
- Cut the printout of the tree to a size 5" x 5". With the fold to the left, centre and glue the cutout of the tree to the front of the card.
- Punch hearts from the calendar page and glue the hearts to the tree.
- Glue the three flower stickers to the card to add flowers next to the base of the tree trunk.
- Use the ribbon to make a bow and glue the bow to the tree trunk to finish it off.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.