Making a Love Grows Valentine Card
This card has a tree trunk with branches that end in pink or red hearts, symbolizing how your love grows. It's a beautiful way to celebrate Valentine's Day with your love.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This Valentine's Day, celebrate your love for your significant other with this easy card. Using a printout of a tree and hearts punched from an old calendar page, this card is also easy on the pocket.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: one card
- printout of the provided drawing of a tree
- 11 x 5.4 in rose pink texture cardstock
- suitable page from an old calendar - in this case, a page with pink roses was used
- 0.2 in wide cerise pink satin ribbon
- two pink 5mm rhinestone flower stickers
- one purple 5mm rhinestone flower sticker
- quick-drying craft glue (such as Bostik Clear)
- 0.4 in high heart shaped paper punch
- standard scissors
- Score the rose pink texture cardstock to create a card sized 5.4" x 5.4".
- Cut the printout of the tree to a size 5" x 5". With the fold to the left, centre and glue the cutout of the tree to the front of the card.
- Punch hearts from the calendar page and glue the hearts to the tree.
- Glue the three flower stickers to the card to add flowers next to the base of the tree trunk.
- Use the ribbon to make a bow and glue the bow to the tree trunk to finish it off.
January 24, 20180 found this helpful
It's so cute! I want to make an extra large one :)
January 25, 20180 found this helpful
Awww, thanks attosa! :-)
January 27, 20181 found this helpful
Really cute! I want to try this one!!!
Read More Comments
January 29, 20180 found this helpful
Thanks Judy Harris!