Making a Paper Towel Roll Jet Plane
This is an easy craft your toddler will enjoy making. What's great is that you'll only need regular household supplies you will have at home. Overall this is an easy, cheap, and fun free toy!
Total Time: 25 minutes
- paper towel roll
- washi tape (or markers, stickers, paint)
- cardboard/heavy cardstock paper
- Have your child decorate empty paper towel roll to their liking. My son used washi tape.
- Using a thick cardstock or cardboard cut out the wings making one longer/one shorter.
- You will need to cut out 2 slots on the plane to slide the wings in.
- Slide in the wider wing and then add the other wing. The jet is ready for your child to throw around/play with!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!