Making a Pill Container for Pocket or Purse
Use plastic gallon milk jug and water bottle caps to make a pill container.
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 blue gallon twist off container milk carton lid S-2 inside cap and
- 1 1 gallon water bottle cap with marking - ipec 3-21 4 in triangle
- Save twist off blue milk cap and save a clear pull off 1 gallon water cap.
- Wash both caps and allow to dry.
- Use X-acto knife to remove rough ridges from the blue cap.
- Put pills inside blue cap. Snap on clear plastic cap.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!