Making a Ruler Picture Frame
February 4, 2020
This picture frame was made with virtually no cost using supplies I had on hand!
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 paint sticks from Home Depot
- shoe polish or stain, optional
- ribbon or twine
- 1 printed quote
- double stick tape
- Cut four paint sticks to desired picture frame size. Drill two holes in top for twine or ribbon for hanging purposes.
- Print picture to size according to picture frame.
- Cut a piece of cardboard the size of the picture.
- Stain or use shoe polish to darken wood on paint sticks or leave plain.
- Using double stick tape, tape the picture to the back of the frame and then, tape the cardboard to back of picture. This holds the wooden frame together.
- Thread twine through the holes and knot. All done!
- I chose a Kindergarten quotation to go with this ruler picture frame because it reminded me of school days. This is the picture frame I used as a sample.
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
February 8, 20200 found this helpful
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2022-10-25 14:37:37 in 3 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.