Making a Simple Crochet Headband
This cute headband is very quick and easy to make; so make several in lots of colors. This is a guide about making a simple crochet headband
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These are the perfect accompaniment to any outfit. They're so quick and easy. There are no ends to weave in. You'll want to make one in every color of the rainbow!
*Will fit child-adult*
Total Time: 10 minutes or less
Source: Saw a picture of something like this, this is what I came up with.:)
- "I" crochet hook
- small amount #4 worsted weight yarn
- Ch 50.
- Work 1 sc in 5th ch from hook.
- Ch 5.
- Turn, 1 sc in the loop you just made.
- Ch 5, turn. Work 1 sc in your last loop.
- You will need a total of 30 ch 5 loops.
- Ch 1, turn. Slip stitch in your last loop.
- Ch 45.
- Make a simple overhand knot on each end and trim.
- So easy...
- So fun.
In This Guide