Sweet And Simple Crochet Headband
These are the perfect accompaniment to any outfit. They're so quick and easy. There are no ends to weave in. You'll want to make one in every color of the rainbow!
*Will fit child-adult*
Total Time: 10 minutes or less
Source: Saw a picture of something like this, this is what I came up with.:)
- "I" crochet hook
- small amount #4 worsted weight yarn
- Ch 50.
- Work 1 sc in 5th ch from hook.
- Ch 5.
- Turn, 1 sc in the loop you just made.
- Ch 5, turn. Work 1 sc in your last loop.
- You will need a total of 30 ch 5 loops.
- Ch 1, turn. Slip stitch in your last loop.
- Ch 45.
- Make a simple overhand knot on each end and trim.
- So easy...
- So fun.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!