Making a Valentine Pudding Treat
This is a page about making a Valentine pudding treat
. Show your love with a sweet treat delivered in a decorated jar.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
February 1, 2016
Sweets for my sweet, sugar for my honey... If the amount of sugar is used to measure your love, then this sweet treat will send oodles and oodles of love. This is a kid-friendly craft ~ your kids can make these to show their love for their best friends. It is also a fun craft that can easily be made for a craft fair for Valentine's Day.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: one treat jar
- 375ml glass jar with a lid
- A6 sized white textured cardstock
- small piece of red felt
- 25 in of red silver edged ribbon
- 4 Oreo cookies
- 2 vanilla custard cookies
- instant vanilla pudding, made according to the directions on the packet
- grated chocolate to sprinkle on top
- heart-shaped cookie cutter
- plastic lid with a diameter of 2.2"
- standard scissors
- quick-drying craft glue (such as Bostik Clear)
- 2 small bowls and a spoon
- Add the Oreo cookies to one of the bowls and crush the cookies. Spoon the crushed cookies into the jar.
- Fill the jar two thirds of the way up with the prepared instant pudding.
- Add the vanilla custard cookies to the second bowl and crush them. Fill the rest of the jar with the crushed vanilla cookies. Sprinkle the grated chocolate on top before tightly screwing on the jar's lid.
- Use the plastic lid to trace a circle onto the white cardstock. Cut out the circle and glue it to the top of the jar's lid.
- Use the cookie cutter to trace a heart onto the red felt and cut it out. Glue it onto the jar's lid.
- Wrap the ribbon around the jar's neck and make a neat bow to finish it off.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.