Making an Egyptian Headdress
March 12, 2019
A very last minute activity was assigned to me. This was urgent so I had to gather random materials that could be used to make an Egyptian headdress.
- black cloth
- yellow paint/gold paint (spray paint is best)
- hot glue
- 2 in of packing tape
- old newspapers
- gold glitter
- I am using a pizza cardboard box in this project; cut it in half.
- Glue the ends together. Adjust the length based on the size of the user's head.
- Glue the other ends together to form a circle or a crown.
- Wrap it with black fabric.
- Paint vertical yellow lines to make stripes, sprinkle with golden glitter and set aside to dry.
- Take 1 1/2 meters of black fabric and stick strips of tape in a horizontal position with 2 inches distance between each.
- Paint the black lines (in between tapes) with yellow.
- Sprinkle with golden glitter. Set aside to dry.
- When the paint has dried, remove the tape strips and attach the black striped cloth to the crown using hot glue.
- Mission accomplished!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.