Manuals For Older Sewing Machines

Finding a replacement manual for an older sewing machine can be a challenge. This page is about manuals for older sewing machines.

I am looking for a Dressmaker 400z manual. It was made by Euro Pro and is a school model, heavy duty with all metal parts.

Answers

Contact www.fixya.com

It is not a manual, but good instructions with pictures are here www.ehow.com/how_7895124_instructions-dressmaker...

Since this is an older and not so common model you may have trouble locating a manual.
I would try contacting the company and see if they can supply one for you.

euro-pro-operating.pissedconsumer.../customer-service.html

On this site you should find what you are looking for. They have a lot of manuals and yours is one of them. www.sew4less.com/browse.php?CategoryID=5&filter_brand_id...

There is a site that has a lot of vintage sewing machine manuals but the manual for your machine is not available.

You can check this link to be sure:

www.sew4less.com/browse.php?CategoryID=5&filter_brand_id...

Your model number is in the drop down list but if you go to their answer you will find this comment:

"There are no products matching your selection at this time. Check back later, though, as we're always adding more products."

I believe you will have to contact the company to see they have any of these older manuals available.

email did not work

I'm looking for an owner's manual for a Younker's badged sewing machine model W-40 and was wondering who the manufacturer was.

Answers

I happened across your user name again as I was reviewing some of my older posts. From there I read quite a few of your replies and answers to post usually asking for help.

I have concluded that you are doing a great service to many ThriftyFun members. On their behalf, I thank you.

The Younker's sewing machines appear to have been (and apparently still are) by New Home (Janome) - try either site for manuals.

I have a Nelco model N-250-B-3 and I cannot find a manual to purchase anywhere. I can find one for the B-4, but I need one for he 250-B-3. I cannot even find proof that there ever was a 250-B-3 made except for the fact that it is sitting right here in front of me. I have the original manual, but it has gotten wet and all the pages are stuck together.

By James N.

Answers

Yea for Sandi! Another thing you might try is steaming open the stuck pages. Either do a search engine run ('steaming open stuck pages') or:

Boil a large pot of water, wear gloves or use BBQ tongs to hold the stuck pages over the steaming pot - once all the pages are unstuck, blot dry with paper towels and lay a piece of waxed paper between the pages until dry.

I have the N-250-3 but lost the Manual! Ur version does exist! I recognize your manual with both models in the instruction book. Mine has GOT to be in the house somewhere- but I remember it's the same as the one you have that's stuck together.

If I find it (which is how I found this site-looking for the manual) I'll be back and will scan and notify you here and send to you. I love my machine. Got it @ 1970 or so.

The bobbin holder fell out and I can't repair it. Is there a free PDF manual for the Nelco 4-A?

By Pam from Lafayette, LA

Answers

There isn't a free one online, sorry to say. You can purchase one from several sites (Google using the name and model number followed by sewing machine manual) for under $15USD.

There are also a few YouTube videos on using the machine, one of those might have a section on the bobbin case system that will help you.

I need information about an old "Good Housekeeper" or "Good Housekeeping" sewing machine. I am having trouble threading it. It is model 712-B.

By marie from Gresham, OR

These vintage sewing machines were manufactured in Japan and are still popular today with collectors. This page contains information for finding an instruction manual for a Nelco sewing machine.

An old sewing machine.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Home and Garden Repair Machines Sewing MachinesApril 21, 2013
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-23 08:37:42 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️