Singer Sewing Machine Manuals

Singer sewing machine.I just bought this machine, but lost the instruction manual in transit. I would appreciate anyone out there with a gift of one or a source for a replacement.

By Theresa O.

Answers

Silver Feedback Medal for All Time! 282 Feedbacks

Download a pdf of the manual (free to download, hard copy is not expensive if you prefer that) here:

www.singer.com/support

You'll need the model number to access the manual, there is a help feature to show where the model number can be found on your machine.

I have downloaded several manuals for myself and for friends, the downloads there are safe, clean-easy to read, and print out beautifully.

I have also purchased a few hard copies of manuals and those too are clean-easy to read, usually come spiral bound, and are delivered quickly.

Enjoy your new machine, it's a lovely sewer:)

That's so weird! The picture is identical to my machine, all details the same, except mine is labelled a 'Singer Professional XL10'. - maybe the instructions are also identical?mn- Gives you something else to search on. Good luck!

12 More Questions

Where can get or download service manuals for vintage Singer sewing machines?

Answers

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 105 Posts
Best Answer

There are quite a few places that offer Singer sewing machine manuals online. One of the first places that I look for the manuals is on the Singer website. If you are not having much luck to find the manual there then you can always go to different forums such as the quilting board www.quiltingboard.com/.../singer-repair-manuals-t190280.html and add your information there for the manual.

I know for a fact that Singer normally has all of their manuals online as long as you can type in the model number of the machine to get what you are looking for.

Answer this Question

My mom was gifted with a Singer sewing machine class 316. I serviced it and it works perfectly! Thank God. However its owner's manual is damaged. Can anybody help me out in finding a free-copy of the manual from the internet? I've been looking for it for quite a while without success. Thanks a lot in advance!

By AlexOn from Guacara, VE

Answers

Silver Feedback Medal for All Time! 290 Feedbacks

You can usually find a manual for a sewing machine, but they are not always free. Follow the instructions on the website to find the exact model number for your Singer sewing machine.

www.sewusa.com/model_help.htm

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 109 Feedbacks

www.manualsonline.com/

www.retrevo.com/

Silver Post Medal for All Time! 297 Posts

Have you tried www.singerco.com?

I need a manual for a Singer 2404 sewing machine. I just purchased it at a yard sale. If anyone has one for free, or if I could make copies and send it back, or knows where I can get one, please let me know. Thanks.

By Nannaof6 from Lagrange, GA

Answers

Go to: Retrevo.com or manualsonline.com . They have extensive manuals in PDF form and all you have to do is locate it and print it out.

You can also try the Singer sewing website. They charge a small fee for most of the manuals but it's well worth it for the newer models. Some of the machine manuals are free to download, but most have a cost.

I found it here:
www.sewingmanuals.com/.../Singers.htm

Don't know if it's free or not though. Good luck!

Answer this Question

Dose anyone know where I could find a free manual for a Singer 2404 Merritt sewing machine ?

By annie from Tulsa, OK

Answers

Try Retrevo.com

Yep. Right here: www.sewingmanuals.com/.../Singers.htm

Always do a simple internet search for manuals. They're almost always available.

Did you get your manual, Annie? I have one.

Answer this Question

I have been searching for a long time for a repair manual for a Singer Stylist model 413 sewing machine. Does anyone have one or know where I can get one? Thank you.

I have been looking all over the internet trying to figure out how to change the stitch length on this machine. All I see are options for stitch width and stitch control. Please help!

By Lexi K

I got a Singer 630 and when I sew and press just once on the pedal, the needle continues to move up and down for at least 3 times. The pedal does not seem to respond immediately. Is this normal?

By DAL

Answers

It sounds as though your foot pedal needs a visit to the repairman-might be a frayed or bent wire-which could be a fire hazard, btw.

These wonderful vintage electric Singers are absolutely the tops for reliability and beautiful stitches, but they do need occasional professional attention as time takes its inevitable toll.

Also, if you don't have a manual for your machine, you can download a free copy at:

www.singerco.com/.../instruction-manuals

Simply type the numbers '630' (without the ' marks) into the search box and a menu of downloads and hard copy links will come up. Choose the free download to get a gorgeous copy of your models user manual. You can also order a spiral bound reproduction hard copy if you prefer.

I just purchased a 1914 hand crank Singer sewing machine. After inserting a needle, it runs perfectly. To obtain information and a free manual, I just called Singer.

I'm trying to find a free manual for a Singer Stylist 776 Sewing Machine.

I am looking for a manual for a Singer Handy Stitch. Thanks.

I'm looking for a Singer Handy Stitch manual.

How do I find an instruction manual for a singer sewing machine model # 57820?

Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 27, 2014
📓
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Singer-Sewing-Machine-Manuals-1.html