Many Uses for Tea Tree Oil

Tea Tree Essential Oil is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-septic and anti-microbial. I use 6-7 drops in my dishwater for washing dishes. Same amount in the Washing Machine for Cleaning clothes. I add some to a bowl of hot water to clean my kitchen counter tops (instead of using harsh chemicals). I always wipe down the counters with tea tree oil after cutting raw meat or dealing with raw eggs. I have used it in the past for getting rid of toe fungus instead of taking lamisil (which can destroy your liver).

I use it topically on many different skin condition, I.e. mosquito bites. This is my go to for cleaning almost anything (in place of lysol). I wipe down the shower and toilet with it also. If you research the many uses for it you will be amazed at it's versatility and add it to your supply closet. I have a bottle in my kitchen, bathroom and laundry room. I also put it in my diffuser when I have respiratory conditions at bedtime and breath it in all night to help clear up my lungs.

Just be careful with it around pets:
www.petmd.com/.../tea-tree-oil-safe-pets-31282