Market for Thimble Lots?

I will eventually post a photo, but I'd like to see if there's a market for a large thimble collection? I have about 400 thimbles in many shapes and sizes, porcelain, lead crystal, wood, and from famous china companies around the world.

I also have a small lot of thimble Christmas ornaments and other items related to thimbles. My question is I don't know where to start and is there a market for thimbles, and is Ebay the place to start? I may need to lookup some thimbles that I have to see if they're worth anything then decide to I sell them individually or in a lot.

Thank you.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

I would make smaller lots of mauve 10-20 each. Very few people will want 400, unless they are planning to resell.

Thanks smaller lots might help.

Bronze Tip Medal for All Time! 59 Tips

If you have that many thimbles you may want to join a collector's club. There may be people searching for some of the thimbles you have. Here are some links for more information:

thimblecollectors.com/
www.thimbleselect.com/contact-me
www.facebook.com/.../
www.cherishedcollectibles.com/thimble.html

Thank you so much for the links

You can sell your collection on eBay and on RubyLane.
Join a regional or international thimble group in your area and sell your collection to collectors with a similar interest.
Here THIMBLE COLLECTORS INTERNATIONAL site "As a member of TCI, you can attend a biennial convention and sell in the convention Sales Mall." thimblecollectors.com/

eBay, Etsy:

Collection of over 630 Thimbles is listed at GBP 320, approximately $365.02
www.ebay.com/.../204093637596

500 Collectable Thimbles

www.ebay.com/.../175419376617

A large collection of nearly 100 thimbles, from the 1960s-90s is listed for sale at $101.31
www.etsy.com/.../a-large-collection-of-nearly-100?

Ive seen large and small collections listed for sale on Ebay, but thats why I posted this question. I wasnt sure if there is a market for thimbles and how long those posts have been on Ebay without them being sold.
I can also try an auction on there and place a minimum that has to be met or I wont sell them.

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousSeptember 19, 2022
🌻
🎂
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Market-for-Thimble-Lots.html