Masking Tape Tupperware Labels

Here is a way to really save food and money. No more guessing what and when food was put in tupperwares. Simply keep masking tape and a permanent marker in the kitchen to make and date labels on containers. It has made a major change for me in maintaining food freshness, and a waste free kitchen. This simple solution saves money and time. Try it and you will see!

I do that as well. For the refrigerator, I use scrap paper and a little piece of scotch tape to hold the note on the container top. I write it large enough so I can read it without my glasses.

Today, I had soup in the refrigerator that I didn't have labeled with the date and I couldn't remember when I made it. I had to look at my receipts and find the one that showed the date I purchased the ingredients. The soup is still good but getting close to being too long in the refrigerator.

Great tip!

Hello littergitter,

Thank you for your input. That 's a good idea to write in big letters ! Enjoy your yummy soup :)

Thank you! I just started this today but on opened jars :)

I do that. It works in the freezer too.
Marg from England.

Food and Recipes StorageMarch 25, 2020
😷
🌻
👒
🐰
🐛

StorageFood and Recipes