Uses for Masking Tape

Use small pieces of masking tape and mark them with pen or permanent marker to price items in your yard or garage sale. It's much cheaper to buy a roll of masking tape, than to buy packages of florescent dot stickers or the preprinted pricing stickers. The roll of masking tape will last a long time, and can be used for many other reasons in your household.

By Terri from NV

4 More Solutions

I am always buying pine chips, mulch, and other things I would rather not have spill in my car. By carrying around masking tape on my purse, I can cover up holes and tears in the packaging when they occur, and they often do.

A hole in a bag of pine bedding, after being fixed with masking tape.

Here is a way to really save food and money. No more guessing what and when food was put in tupperwares. Simply keep masking tape and a permanent marker in the kitchen to make and date labels on containers. It has made a major change for me in maintaining food freshness, and a waste free kitchen.

A piece of masking tape on a container of food.

I keep a roll of inexpensive masking tape in my kitchen. I tear off pieces to put on the tops of my spice bottles, so I am able to write the name of spice on top. I wrap a piece around the bottle with the name also.

When taking apart something that has a variety of screws, I use masking tape. Label the tape with what part the screws go to, then stick the screw right to the tape. No more lost screws or trying to figure out what screw goes where!

Better Living Frugal Living TipsNovember 20, 2012
😷
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Masking-Tape.html