Max (Bull Boxer)

Your Pet's Age
10 months old

Your Pet's Breed
Bull Boxer

How and when did you get your pet?
My family and some friends got these pups when they were about 6 weeks old (in Oct 2014) from a family hit hard by poverty. The momma passed shortly after giving birth to a full litter. We promised ourselves and Max that from that day on he would always have a loving and nurturing family.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He loves to play outside with our kids and the neighborhood kids. He enjoys chasing birds, rabbits, squirrels, and anything else he can not catch. He loves to play fetch and has plenty of energy to do so.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Max is a very intelligent dog. He listens tremendously well for a pup and learns quickly. I was very scared of dogs for a while and always stated "I would never have any type of Pit Bull, mixed or pure bred, and I'd never raise my kids around one." That definitely changed the second I met Max. I instantly fell in love with him. He's young, he's hyper, he's strong, he's loyal, he's affectionate, he's smart, he's gorgeous and he's so friendly and most importantly he's forever a part of our family.

GORGEOUS!

LOL, I'm partial to Boxers having been a US AKC breeder forty plus years before relocating permanently to the UK. I also did breed rescue - so glad to see another former 'not sure about Boxer-cross' dogs finding out what an absolute treasure these wonderful dogs can be:)

Best wishes to you, your family, and your Max for many happy years together!

Reply Like this photo? Yes