Muffin Tin Meat Loaf

Try baking meat loaf in a muffin tin instead of the usual loaf pan. It will bake in half the time and you will have individual portions.

I used to make a full recipe of meat loaf, then bake it in either muffin tins or tiny loaf pans, and freeze what I didn't use at dinner that day. Really easy way to keep individual portions of meat loaf ready for quick use. And as Haysie points out, portion control!

The mini loaf pans makes 2 servings - I used to divide it into 2/3 for hubby, 1/3 for me. They also have the advantage of a blocky shape that is easier to wrap and store a bunch of in the freezer.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Cooking TipsAugust 25, 2017
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Muffin-Tin-Meat-Loaf.html