My 16 Year Old Dog Wetting my Bed While I Am Gone

My dog is 16 years old and a chug. She's recently (for a month) started peeing on my bed while I am gone for days working with my grandparents to save up for my future. I came home to find pee spots on my covers and throw blanket.

She has also peed on my bed when I am just out of my room hanging with my sister in her room. Yesterday, I spent a night and came home the next morning to find out she peed on my jacket that I sleep with on my bed. I live with my parents and younger siblings.

My question is what could be wrong and how can I fix it? Is it separation anxiety?

You are very, very fortunate to have a dog actually reach the ripe old age of 16. You really can't blame her too much because she no longer can hold her urine. You can try to get her to use washable bed liners on the floor and on the bed or places she usually lies. The other solution for this would be to get her some female doggie panties to use for her remaining time with you. Also, a trip to the vet may give you some answers. Good luck.

This may be a issue that is not your fur babies fault, It could be a few things and she is 16 years old. The age pay a factor in this or something else. A Vet visit may help, you would need to know if there are any issues with with her health . I am sure that she is not proud of this incident, I see it in her eyes! Watch her closely to you are able to get her to a Vet.

Your Pup is a cutie. My senior dog is now 17 and he's been wearing 'doggie diapers' for about 2 years. They've been a game changer and have helped so much. My pup is very good about leaving them on, and I don't have to worry about accidents anymore. I'm so thankful to have my pup w/ me still, and I thank the Lord for each day I get to spend w/ him.

Pets Dogs HealthNovember 20, 2020
🎄
🍂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/My-16-Year-Old-Dog-Wetting-my-Bed-While-I-Am-Gone.html