My Empisal 760c Overlocker Not Sewing?

I bought an Empisal 760c overlocker 3 days ago. As I was busy sewing it jammed and wouldn't sew again, please see attached images. I was sewing 2 layers of faux fur, when it jammed.

The first thing I did was to re-thread the machine and change the needles, but it is still not working. Could it be something that is out of place, maybe something troubleshooting could fix? I am desperate for assistance, I have a launch deadline month end.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Yes there is another prolem it is in your bobbin area that is causing you the issue. You need to remove the bobbin and check this area for any thread or fur that might have gotten in there.

There are 2 latches on the canister of the area that need to be remove or moved over so you can remove the 2 metal pieces so you can clean out this area. Check under the feed dog to make sure there are no thread there and clean them out.

This is a classic cause of threads, fabric, string build up in your housing and bobbin area. Over time this gets in and halts your machine. This will require cleaning out all debris inside housing bobbin area.

Home and Garden Repair Machines Sewing MachinesJuly 8, 2020
😷
📓
🐛
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/My-Empisal-760c-Overlocker-Not-Sewing.html

Sewing MachinesMachines