My Kitten Has Worms?

I have a kitten that my husband and I rescued in November and it has worms. Is there anything I can give him at home that will help get rid of the worms? My husband won't be back to work till the 1st of the year so what can we do to help my poor kitten?

By Sara

Bronze Answer Medal for All Time! 220 Answers

Vet ASAP!

They say you cant use nicotine - this is a lie so they can sell you expensive dewormer a tiny pinch - Tiny - in a bit a tuna will deworm them and wont harm them. I am 70 and have had cats since I was 5 years old..havent killed one yet..

Natural - use forever - FOOD GRADE diatomacious earth. MUST be food grade. Garden and pool DE has chemicals that can poison. Intestinal worms (for humans too) will swallow with pets food. Google lots and you will see how wonderful this is. Will not do a thing for heartworm in dogs.

This is intestinal worms only. Kitten? I would use 1/4 teaspoon every day for few weeks then cut back some but never stop as they are exposed to worms from many sources. Good for all animals, even birds. Dosage not critical. Good for health reasons other than worms.

Tinctures of black walnut hull and doses of wormwood are frequently used against parasites in pets and readily available. Adding a tiny amount of ground cloves to your pet's diet may help to ward off parasites. Some pet owners report success in using chewing tobacco as a natural agent to kill parasites quickly.

Read more at www.earthclinic.com/.../parasites.html

yes tobboco a little bit once a week for two weeks should get rid of worms

How can you tell it's too much tobacco and how much tobacco to give a kitten for two weeks

Do not use tobacco to deworm your kitten! Nicotine is very toxic to cats and even small doses can be FATAL!

No its not but you have to use your headtiny bit of chew in tunatiny bit..

Pets CatsDecember 23, 2012
🎉
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/My-Kitten-Has-Worms.html