My Wetjet Stopped Spraying

I bought new batteries and the spray still doesn't come out! I think the commercials are wrong. I am very disappointed.

By Marquette

Same here, I put in new batteries and it wasn't working. I couldn't hear the motor or anything, it was just completely dead. The bottle was in securely, I popped it on and off several times. The batteries were in correctly and the door was snapped shut in the proper position, several times. I was about to chuck it in the trash but decided to wipe the battery terminal with a paper towel and there was a smudge of black goo.. I figured it was preventing good contact with the batteries. I got a little bit of baking soda and water on the paper towel, wiped the terminals down, made sure I dried it and the entire compartment very well, put the batteries back in and just for good measure, ran hot tap water over the nozzles since I had everything on the countertop anyways. Woohoo! It works like new again!