Nail File for Many Uses

Need a small, precise file to use on a variety of materials? A nail file coated with synthetic sapphires is ideal. The ones I am currently using came from the cosmetics aisle of a local supermarket; dollar stores, Walmart, etc., will probably have similar.

These files will work on metal, ceramic, and glass, as well as softer materials; they'll work on anything that's softer than sapphire. Best of all, they're inexpensive; they're not fancy brand names, and they cost $0.99 each-- 99 cents! Imagine using them to deburr, round off edges, sharpen dull things or dull sharp things, improve the fit of parts, etc etc-- scores of uses. Enough said.

Anonymous

I have used emery boards for years on my dentures. When I get new partials they always have places that irritate. I can take the emery board and go back & fourth an the high or tight place a couple of times & then wear it, if it still needs more the next daY I WILL DO THE SAME THING.

iT WORKS BETTER FOR ME THEN GOING BACK TO THE DENTIST AND HAVING THEM GROUND DOWN. I TAKE VERY LITTLE AT A TIME, ONCE A DAY TO MAKE SURE I DON'T TAKE TO MUCH.