Name Ideas for an Online Clothing Store

Category Business
Choosing a name for your business is an important step in getting established. This is a guide about name ideas for an online clothing store.

I need help finding a good online handmade children's clothing business name. I'm making girls dresses, shorts sets, and hopefully soon doing some monogramming also. I would like something with the word "sew" in it. Or something cutesy. It can't be "Just Sew Cute" cause it's taken already. Help please!:-)

By Jennifer

Answers

Sew Me Cute
Sew Very Cute
Cute Sew & Sew
Sew Very Me
Sew(n) Extra Cute
A Cute Above The Rest !~ Never Sew Sew
Sew Extra Cute
Swirls for Curls (no sew in this one)

Anyway, I tried :).

Thank-you for posting the pics of the darling outfits you make! Looking through your portfolio the following popped into my head:

Oh Sew Stylish! Your fabrics are really well chosen and put together. If I'd seen your merchandise for sale when my now 35 year old daughter was a child I sure would have been a repeat customer! She loved to wear cute outfits like the ones you create; the ribbon ties alone would have thrilled her frilly little soul to the core:)

It looks as though your sewing is done in a way that makes the clothes durable too, a real blessing to mums.

Good luck with your new business, I think you have a real winner there.

The Unique Sew & Sew
or Sew & Sew Boutique
or Just a Sew & Sew
or Sew & Sew Creations
or Little Sew & Sews

Just sew sweet

'Sew Darn Cute'

Good luck :)

Sew Special Clothing

I just opened an online retail store for men's clothing. I am looking for some ideas for my business name. Thank you.

By Brett from Boston, MA

Answers

What is your first and last name, have you tried putting them together in a way that will sound neat, maybe using a letter or sound from your husbands name. Can be done up to sound neat eg. My name is chrystal my husbands name is Quentin=chryst'tin see maybe you can find a name with yours!

New clothes? Used/gently used clothes? work clothes? Western clothes? Biker clothes? Tea party clothes? A bit more detail might help. The only idea just off the cuff is "Back of the Rack".

How about "Just for Men" or "For Men Only" or "The Men's Room"

"Brett's unique men's clothes". Good luck.

I have read that you should choose a name that indicates what kind of store you have. Don't make it too cutesy unless it indicates the type of things you carry.

I like names that tell what type of business it is. For example, if you used Men's Clothing Online whenever someone did a web search, your business would pop right up! Best of luck

Depending on the type of clothing, how about Men On The Go, No Store Clothing Store (since you're an on-line clothing store), A Guy's Place, etc.

Brett's Virtual Men's Clothes?

my name is melina.my husband name is Krishna

I'm planning to have an online clothing store, but I can't think of a name for it. Can you help me? Thanks a bunch!

By Khristine T.

Answers

Outernet clothing

Khristine's Kloset

I am starting up an online ladies clothing store, but I am stuck on a name. Any help will be much appreciated.

By E. Mac from Australia

Answers

When I have started a business, several times different types of business I used part of my name, if that doesn't work use part of your last name together with our first name. Let me know if this helped.
Marion NJ

I am going to be starting an online store that sells name brand children's clothing, name brand women's clothing, toys, and baby items. These items are new and used. I need some name suggestions. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Norma from Fresno

Answers:

Name Ideas for an Online Clothing Store

New and Again Family Clothing and Toys
Women, Children, and Baby new and used clothing and toys.
(As you can tell I'm not too creative at coming up with a name for your online store, but maybe it'll give you a beginning thought. (06/13/2008)

By Guest

Name Ideas for an Online Clothing Store

I like the first suggestion given by the other poster. My suggestion is to refer to it as a boutique. The word "boutique" seems to sound classy and remote and not so common and seems to attract more people. Also, as your business grows you may come across an odd item that you will become known for and able to keep in stock and you can later add to your slogan (e.g. "home of the ... ") Hope this helps a little. May you conduct a good honest business, and have much success, Amen. (06/14/2008)

By sbb1

Name Ideas for an Online Clothing Store

How about "The Now and Then Boutique"? (06/14/2008)

By Patty Lynn

Name Ideas for an Online Clothing Store

How about "New 4 u"? (06/15/2008)

By wvrdnkwmn

Name Ideas for an Online Clothing Store

How about "Mommy and Me Boutique"?

Harlean from Arkansas (06/16/2008)

By Harlean from AR