Name for a Bath Bomb Company

I just came up with a line of bath bombs that look and smell like food. I'm having a hard time coming up with a catchy name for them. I'm going to send you pictures of what I have so you have a better idea when thinking about a name. I have a 9 pack of mini waffles that smell like maple syrup. The donuts have a variety of flavors, but so far I've made them in s'mores and brownie. The cupcakes actually smell like cupcakes and the grenades smell like root beer.

Can you help me?
Thank you in advance for your time on this matter.

The Bath Foodie

Enchanting Fizzies

Ravishing Fizzies

Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to help me find a name. Im really looking for something that has the word food in it because these bath bombs look like food and smell like them too. So I wanted to play off of that. Do you have any other suggestions? I cant come up with anything that I like. Regards, RJ

How about Becca's Bath Cakes and more.

They are very pretty!! I hope they come with warnings on them that they are NOT food because they look quite real wow!! How do you do that!

I had no idea people liked soaps in the shape of food....learn something new every day!! What a fun idea! So cute!

Thank you so much for your response, I really dont want to have my name in it. I just want something super catchy, its targeted toward kids so I want it to be something fun, have any other suggestions?

Scentsible Foods
Feed Your Skin
Feel Good Food Bombs
Foodie Skin Care
Foodie Bath Bombs

Baby Cakes Bath, list products under menu

Business and Legal Business NamesApril 8, 2019
🎄
🍂