NamesBusiness

Name for a Handmade Baby Accessories Shop

I create baby products like pacifier holders, bibs, and necklaces. Everything is handmade. I need to give a name to my brandso I can be easily recognisable.

Any suggestions?
Thank you!

Oh Baby Accessories

Baby Accessories by Elena

Basics to Bling Baby Accessories

It depends on where and how you are selling these. In doing a great deal of research for two of my clients, I recently I have learned some lessons about naming a company:

1st is you have to decide your long range goal and plan for it even if you are starting small. I saw this because sometimes people get a name and then find out that 1. no one understands it 2. they want to expand what they do...like add a new line of business but the name restricts them to one thing 3. the name is already taken and you can't grow with it when you want to move into bigger markets.

So Google all possible name ideas and make sure they aren't taken first so you don't go down a rabbit hole and have to change things mid stream because your business name is already taken.

I did a sample for you using the name Elana's Baby Boutique (which is a name I like that is pretty open even if you add baby related items--would not work if you branch out to mommy related items though):

www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Elena...

You will see there is something similar on Etsy with Elana in the title...but it is not exact, so you could be OK with that one.

Right now that is still an open domain name too!! www.elanasbabyboutique.com

If you never have plans to go big and sell online, you may have an easier time with names and can pick just about anything you want.

I still like Elana's Baby Boutique.

Best wishes for your venture! Post back what you decide!