Need Help with Plumbing

I'm having trouble with my plumbing and winterizing my home. I'm out of water as of now. I'm a one income household. Trying to live on $8.35 a hour. I'm attempting to pay heat, mortgage, electric, and all other bills. Could really use some help.

By Lisa

Best Answer

I bought a house that needed renovation just to bring it up to safe standards. Our winters get to -30 and the walls were cold. Lucky us the wall finish was wall board which we could pop off and reuse. The old disintegrating insulation was replaced then the wall covered with vapor barrier. We could immediately feel a difference as we worked around the house. That reduced heating costs. You can learn how to solder, call your friends until you find someone willing to teach you. Hubby told me if you think it's hot enough, get it hotter. He was right.