Needle Is Not Catching the Bobbin Thread

I was sewing fine with my machine and while doing so, my garment got caught. I removed it and tried to sew again, but somehow now it's not catching the bobbin tread. What can I do to fix this problem. I need help now please!

I've had this happen numerous times through years of sewing, Tomeegurl. The most efficient solution, I finally found, was to remove everything: all fabric which might be caught in sewing machine teeth or bobbin, all threads, the needle (in case the jammed fabric displaced it) the bobbin holder ... everything. Make sure no scraps of fabric remain anywhere (really). Run the machine without sewing threads just to make sure all the gears are operating smoothly then re-thread from top to bottom. Replace the needle. These steps should do the trick.