Sewing MachinesMachines

Needle Not Picking Up the Bobbin Thread

I think my needle is not long enough to pick up the bobbin thread. Can someone please help me?

Best Answer

Well, if this is actually the case, you need to get a different needle. However, I suspect that it is not. I suspect there is something wrong with the bobbin case, or it may be something as simple as not threading the machine or the bobbin correctly. I suggest you find a friend who is an experienced sewer, and have them have a look at your machine. An experienced sewer can tell if you have a minor problem that can be easily fixed, or if you have something major that needs repair in a shop.